Sicilian Home Concept B&B
Via Vampolieri no. 34M 95022 Aci Catena (CT) Italy
Events in Sicily
Sicilian Home Concept B&B, with registered office in Via Vampolieri no. 34M - 95022 Aci Catena (CT), (hereinafter "Owners"), as data controllers, La inform pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 hereinafter "GDPR") that your data will be processed with methods and for the following purposes:
1. Subject of the Processing
The Holders process personal, identifying data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment references - later, "personal data" or also "data" communicated by you on the occasion of the conclusion of contracts for the services of Holders.
1. A) without your express consent (art. 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett.d), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
• conclude the contracts for the services of the Holders;
• fulfill pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations deriving from relations with yououtstanding;
• fulfill the obligations provided for by the law, by a regulation, by the legislation Community law or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
• exercise the rights of the Holders, for example the right of defense in court;
1. B) only with your specific and separate consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and art.7 GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
• send you via e-mail, post and / or text message and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, communications commercial and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owners e detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services.
Please note that if you are already a customer of ours, we can send you commercial communicationsrelating to services and products of the Holders similar to those of which you have already benefited, except yoursdissent (Article 130 c. 4 of the Privacy Code).
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in the art. 4Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization,conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison,use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Hispersonal data are processed both on paper and electronic and / or automated.
The Holders will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes ofService and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for Marketing Purposes.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
• to employees and collaborators of Data Controllers in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as appointeesand / or internal data processors and / or system administrators;
• to third-party companies or other parties (for example, credit institutions, professional firms,consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) that they carry out activities in outsourcing on behalf of the Holders, in their quality of managers outside of the treatment.
5. Data communication
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to art. 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. d), e) GDPR), the Data Controllers may communicate your data for the purposes set forth in art. 2.A) a Supervisory bodies, judicial authorities, as well as those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
6. Data transfer
Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union. Stay in each intended that the Holders, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers also outside the EU. In this case, the Owners shall ensure that the transfer of data outside the EU is established will be in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the clauses contractual standards provided by the European Commission.
7. Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, not we can guarantee the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is instead optional. He can then decide not to give any data or subsequently to deny the possibility of processing data already provided:
in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material inherent to the Services offered by the Owners.
8. Rights of the interested party
As an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR e precisely the rights of:
i. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
ii. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the treatment; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of tools electronic; d) of the identification details of the owners, managers and representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who they can learn about it as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees;
iii. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, data integration; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of
data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention of also as regards their content, those to whom the data have been communicated or widespread, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves employment of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right;
iv. object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data that concern, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data which They concern you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the fulfillment of
market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated systems of call without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or by means of traditional marketing via telephone and / or mail. Please note that the right to opposition of the interested party, exposed to the preceding point b), for direct marketing purposes using automated methods, it extends to the traditional ones and is still saved the possibility for the interested party to exercise the right to object even in part.
Therefore, the interested party may decide to receive only communications by means traditional or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights set forth in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to oblivion, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
9. Mode of exercise of rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
• a registered letter a.r. at Sicilian Home Concept B&B - operational headquarters at Via Vampolieri no. 34M - 95022 Aci Catena (CT);
• an e-mail to the address mad
10. Owners, managers and appointees
The Data Controllers have their registered office at Via Vampolieri no. 34M - 95022 Aci Catena (CT)
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the site of the Data Controller.
Tel.: +39 334 70 82 151
Tel.: +39 392 32 59 335
DISCOVER EVENTS IN SICILY WHILE YOU'RE HERE!
© 2019 All Right Reserved | POWERED by COSITO.IT